Monday, April 20, 2009

"Tweet"

Sunday was a hot one here so we decided to go get a frozen yogurt! Big Spoon now has my favorite "original tart" here in Natomas Park. For the first time J got his own treat, aka "tweet." Patrick took these pictures with his phone. I know what my friends are thinking - "Of course Gina thinks a plain yogurt with fruit is a TREAT! (pathetic) " I know... I know... :)

Either way he thought he was such a big shot sitting in his own chair, with his own spoon and his very own tweet!


5 comments:

HBorrelli said...

How cute! Hey, I need your email!

Shelly said...

SUCH A CUTIE!!! His tweet looks super yummy...and what's wrong with plain yogurt and fruit?? That is for sure a tweet in my book!

Pam said...

No really, why isn't this adorable child on the cover of a mag.??

Nicole Svendsen said...

love that treat for myself:)

Team Rillos said...

Such a tweet he is. So cute! Yes, it's a big day when they get to have their very own tweet. He will want his own from here on out: )