Monday, May 4, 2009

Trucks & tractors, & letters OH MY!

Jack has rrreeeaalllllyy been diving into his all-motor vehicles lately as well as daily time practicing/playing with letters - he is obsessed with both! He is talking more and more each day and truly becoming my best companion. He loves being in the garden with me and watching/helping me cook! He also LOVES "skyping" with friends! It is hard to believe that soon he will be two! He gets his second hair cut this weekend by Grandma Sandy!

4 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Gina....he's soooooo cute!!! And, looks like so much fun to be around. I wish we could get our boys together. they'd have fun!

Romios Family said...

Gina, love your coat rack/cork board in the background. Did you make it??

Nicole Svendsen said...

he is too cute!!!!

Shelly said...

I love your new header picture. How awesome that he loves trucks and letters. He and Dane would have so much fun together!!