Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Healthy Baby!

Today we went and got our anatomy scan of baby number 2! We have this EXACT same picture of Jack with the hand up by the face! It was just as amazing the second time! It yawned, sucked it's thumb and truly looked like it was waving to us. Such a blessing! Assuming all is well - we did not meet with a doctor - just a technician. I am pretty confident my Dr. will tell me when she sees me that all looks great! I know I am bias, but if you ask me, that's a pretty precious profile!

10 comments:

Pam said...

O yes so precious and very healthy looking as far as my armature dr. knowledge.

Unknown said...

SOOOOOOOOO cute! Just amazing! So exciting to see! And how fun you have the same picture of Jack!!!

FoxE said...

Adorable, Foo. Just too much.

boo and stacy said...

Anything between the legs?

Yes, very precious profile just like jack!!

I met a little boy today at Sue's school who is Jack at age 4. I am going to try to take a picture of him for you. The BIG brown eyes and gorgeous blonde curls!

Tootle Family said...

Hi Little Munchkin!!! You are pretty darn cute!

Shelly said...

Yay!!!!! What a cute little peanut! Such a miracle!

Nicole Svendsen said...

that is awesome g!!I can't believe you didn't find out...I guess we'll have to wait:)

Rollin With The Homies said...

So cute...do you know what you're having?

Mike and Lindsay said...

YAY!!!! So exciting!!! Can't wait to find out the gender. You are finding out right? Or will you keep me in suspense like Shell Bell??? Looks like a cutie but so are his/her parents so I'm sure he/she will be adorable!!!!

Team Rillos said...

Looks like a cute baby! Hope you are feeling well.