Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ball Game with Jack Jack and Daddy

Ok, Daddy gets a turn to post! Jack and I went to a Rivercats game for a father and son outing. No sooner had we laid out the blanket when I saw the crowd roar and the right fielder running toward us and stops. Keep in mind it was 102 degrees and the sun was in our direction (still using the old "sun in my eyes" excuse)... when a foul ball plops at our feet!! Third ball game for Jack and second foul ball! His luck is way better than mine, as I had never caught a foul ball in 31 years until he arrived.


Keeping Jack and daddy fully hydrated in the heat is important!


Future Rivercat!


There's no froggy and buda in baseball!


I taught Jack two new words - Pitcher and Catcher. As the ball hit the catchers mit, Jack would say BOOM! He also has a favorite player - Buck, number 6. Jack was waving and saying "Hi Buck!"


The sun is setting on both the game and Jack - "Night Night Ball Game"

2 comments:

Woods Family said...

Hun I LOVE this post! He is so precious! Thank you for taking him to such a special night! It is so obvious he had lots of fun!

Sarah said...

I demand more guest Daddy blogging. BOOM!