Thursday, July 26, 2012

Backyard play

Well we moved July 14th and literally haven't stopped. Between unpacking boxes and preparing Lewrosa Way for renting - it has been a whirlwind. I've told friends that this has been the hardest thing I've ever done next to having a new born. Soooo what do I do with my two boys all day while trying to prepare two houses? Oh you name it! Taught jack how to use the shop vac, organize toys and well today while I unpacked - they had a hay day!!!!!......











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Romios Family said...

Yikes! We are about to be in the same boat. Close date on the new house is supposed to be August 7th and then we are going to have to get a renter into our Berkeley house. EEK! Can't wait to see more pics of your new house!

Shelly said...

I say, enjoy your summer and unpack once school starts!!! If only!!! Congrats on your move. I know it's crazy stressful but think of all the memories you'll have in that house. Hey, unpacking with two young boys is your first memory :-).