Thursday, October 14, 2010

Clapping!


Unlike his brother, this little boy is quite camera shy! Every time I try to capture a milestone he freezes up! On Stenn's 10 month birthday he cut his third tooth AND clapped on his own! Big Day! On 10.10.10 he started waving! Haven't caught the waving on video - but after many a tries - I finally got the clapping! He mostly claps in his high chair - probably because he is applauding his love for food! I actually debated calling the doctor the other day asking if it was possible for him to have a metabolism problem - when I feed him I actually have to cut him off! He may be giving Sawyer Svendsen a run for his money!

He also claps after jack dances for him - stenn joins in the dancing by bobbing up and down, and when it is all over, he applauds. It's darling. He is crawling, creeping, hobbling, at lightening speed - I've put the gates back up!

Stenn has been saying ma ma ma ma ma since about 5 months but obviously has no idea what he is saying. But yesterday I walked into his room in the morning to get him and at the top of his voice he shouted "MaMa!!!" Again - probably had no idea what he was saying - but it was fun to walk in to!

No comments: