Friday, April 23, 2010

Babies, Toddlers & Flowers

Stenn had his 4 month check up. He weighed 13.2 pounds - Jack was 12.12 pounds at his 4 month appointment. Their head size at this time - exactly the same (big)! Stenn is longer, but not by much. Although Stenn is only in the 25th percentile - he seems like a giant to me, considering Jack is always in the 5th or 10th percentile. The doctor said he looked great!

Baby Grayson has arrived! Now BOTH Landon and Jack are big brothers to two sweet little boys! This was the best shot out of about 20 :)

I know this is a strange photo - but I wanted to share my most favorite kissing spot with you. Unfortunately for Stenn, he has a cowlick smack dab in the middle of his hair line (something he will most likely despise when he is a teenager). Fortunately for me, it is the most precious kissing spot in the world! It's like a swirl of yumminess! I don't know if anyone knows this, but it was one of the first things I noticed when they pulled him out of me and put him on my chest!

Bubbles

I finally have two rose bushes other than white! They are called "Joseph's Coat" because almost every rose is a different color. I planted them last year but they never blossomed. In the last week the blooms have been sprouting like crazy! I know for most of you this may seem strange - but everyday I cannot WAIT to see what comes up next! They actually make me beside myself. I know my mom, Danielle and my Auntie El can contest to this. Now I get it - they have been talking about roses all these years - now I really do know the joy of a new bloom! They are breathtaking.



I am looking forward to them climbing up the entire fence!

Stenn hangs out and cooks with me most nights


This is fun . . .

Jack (3 months)

Stenn (4 months)


I love my boys

3 comments:

Matt said...

Stenn looks so big on the scale!!! And that colic. Oh my gosh, what a cute thing to have. Yes, he will loathe it when he's older, but until then, it is the CUTEST!!! Nice work on the roses. I hope to know that joy someday!! :-)

Nicole Svendsen said...

oh my gosh...jack and stenn are TWINS in those last pictures. I couldn't have told you who was who...so precious!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the bumbo picture! He is so cute I can't stand it--I need some snuggles!!