Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Zoo!

Last week I took the boys to the zoo all by myself. For those of you that have three or more children, you may not think that is a big deal - but for me - it was a big deal! It went really smoothly so we decided to go back again today with my mom. It was a beautiful day!

A picture of me with my boys! I realized the other day something quite sad. The only pictures I have with the boys are the ones from the hospital, the one on the couch when I got home, and none, I repeat NONE with just Stenny and me. I am the one always taking the pictures. (And to be honest I always look so exhausted I do not ever want to be in pictures - but now that Stenn is 3 months I regret it). My mom got a shot of the boys and me at the zoo - I love this photo.

My little peeping Jack

Umma and Jack took a choo choo train ride - Jack asked the conductor if he could sit in the "boose" (the caboose).

Jack was a PROUD ticket holder!

Some afternoon shots of Stennerman.


4 comments:

Shelly said...

LOVE the picture of the three of you!!!! Sad about not having pictures but completely understandable...who wants to be in pictures when they look exhausted???? This is a good reminder to all of us to just take the pictures and then, if we look horrible, we can get rid of them. But if, by some miracle, we look okay, then we have them!!! I love that we can change the pics to black and white too...that always helps me with my discolored skin tone :-)

Nicole Svendsen said...

stenn is so photogenic. He is so precious and gets cuter and cuter.

Rollin With The Homies said...

Gina, Stenn is beautiful! I love the pic of Jack with the Golden Ticket. And you look great!

Sarah said...

I love the Sacramento Zoo - perfect size for little boys!