Sunday, January 3, 2010

The boys

Erin came before Christmas to meet Stenny! Robin and Beverly came a few days ago too! I specifically got out the camera and put it on the counter to take pictures - but this sleep deprived mind never took one shot :(. All three of them showered Stenn and Jack with gifts - thank you SO much!!!!

Sweet Stenny Boy



Uncle Randy's thumb with Jack's foot

Uncle Randy's thumb with Stenny's foot

Buda buddies (Jack calls his pacifier (yes he still has his pacifier for bed) "Buda") This was a HUGE moment - Jack allowing Stenn in his crib - he was not so sure in the beginning - but then he wanted to get in it with him and he thought it was fun!

Jack

Stenn


I love this picture

5 comments:

FoxE said...

I'm just so in love with Stenn! He's an old soul, and I love those black and white photos. Looooove seeing Jack vs. Stenn pics. Hooray to Jackie P. for sharing his crib! What an excellent big brother. Hope you are all well. :)

Nicole Svendsen said...

I see more of you in this little guy G. But the eyes remind me of Jack's early days...different nose for sure. can't wait to meet him.

coriemonster said...

Thanks for posting all the great snaps, Gina! Stenn has really changed over the past week or so! Tell Jack Auntie Corie says she's very proud of him for sharing...
xoxo
Sis

boo and stacy said...

I think the lips are p did's. I love all of Jacks sweet smiles!!! He is so darling! His little personality really pops in his smile. I love Stenn all bundled up in the moses basket. Can't wait to meet him.

Pam said...

What a darling family. The boys, for sure, favor each other. BOTH DARLING! I do hope someday I'll meet Stenn. (and see you all)