Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Chili

The other night I told Jack he was going to have the turkey chili I made for dinner. He said "Nooo - passa", which means "pizza." I said "Well, I am sorry you want pizza but Mom is offering you chili for dinner." He began to throw a fit until I had him take a bite - he then became OBSESSED with the chili! It was hysterical - I gave him a HUGE bowl of chili - once he finished it he kept saying "more chili, more chili!!!" I thought it was hilarious and so cute! As I went to get him another bowl I grabbed the video camera. In the video, I push the whole "what do you want?" A LOT because I just wanted to capture him saying "More,chili, more chili, more chili" over and over again. Well, I never got him to say it over and over in a row once the camera was on him, and it is a bit overindulgent as to how much I want him to say it, embarrassing really, however, thought you all would think this was pretty funny! Goes to show pizza's not that great after all!

The video is taken after his first bowl - he actually finished his entire second bowl - and let's just he had SEVEN you know whats the next day!!!


And yes, that is a gigantic bruise covering his entire right cheek - a result of two big crashes at two separate times on the same chubby cheek!





6 comments:

Pam said...

O Gina that was so funny. I have laughed and laughed. I just love that little voice. He loves your turkey chili!!!

Romios Family said...

Wow, so great that he ate so much chili! I think you have a little Marco on your hands! To celebrate Olive's 3 week birthday we went to Chevys. All Nikos ate was salsa, guac (all licked off chips), a teeny tiny piece of flauta, whip cream and ice.

Sarah said...

Love it! I was just saying that chili is about the only thing I don't give Marco because mine is so hot, we sweat. Is yours spicy?

boo and stacy said...

Poor kid, I kept saying 'G GIVE THE KID THE CHILI!' I wanted to see him eat it too, and where is the spoon? Does he eat it with his hands? He is SO cute!

Ryan is here and he reminds me to much of Jack!! They will have to play at some point!

Unknown said...

Now just add some beef. ;) So cute!

Shelly said...

OMG! He is too cute! We watched the video about 5 times. And each time Jack got cuter :-) So glad he loves his mama's cookin!