Monday, January 12, 2009

Seattle Visit

Jennifer's mom, Christie just emailed this to me and I had to put it on the blog! Jennifer is a yoga instructor and I was telling her how I have a lot of back pain. This is a stretch she does with her students. What is hilarious about this picture is much of what you cannot see (me hysterically laughing for one thing plus MUCH more) and Jack hysterically crying in the background! He could not STAND Jennifer putting me in any sort of position or working with me in any way. It was as though he was like a dog watching his master wrestling for fun - he just thought I was getting hurt over and over again. Unfortunately we had to cut the practice short due to Jack being so horrified, but boy did those stretches feel incredible! Jennifer is truly gifted at what she does!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

My god. That looks like it feels so goooood.

Tootle Family said...

That does look like it feels good!!!

Shelly said...

That is hilarious!!! You two could be in cirque du soleil :-)