Thursday, October 9, 2008

A new look at monkeys on our backs!

Sylvia (aka Nicole's Mom/Siena's grandma) gave Jack this blue monkey last February. Today he insisted "pees pees" on having me velcro it around his neck (practically strangling himself as he was demonstrating what he wanted me to do) and walk around with it for an afternoon! Oh my goodness he had me laughing so hard! Just walking around, reading, playing, like there was absolutely no monkey on his back. Pretty metaphorical if you think about it - wish we could all be so care free! Thank you Grandma Sylvia!!!


5 comments:

Pam said...

Ya All, he is just about the cutest little guy I've ever seen. Love your monkey Jack.

boo and stacy said...

That's pretty precious G!! His little personality is just so sweet!

Shelly said...

Ok, that is hilarious! The fact that he thought of it and demonstrated it to you...how precious! I love that last pic. He's getting so big!

Team Rillos said...

That last picture of him is ridiculous! I just want to squeeze his cheeks : ) So...when is the Woods family visiting us in Colorado?

FoxE said...

He is so precious. Time to do some modeling for the college fund.