Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday

On Sunday my mom, Jack and I drove down to the Peninsula to spend time with Robin and her mom for my birthday - A more or less annual tradition. We had not taken any photos together in a long time so my mom started snapping!

Robin has a beautiful backyard with fountains, an antique swing and foliage everywhere!


Robin and her husband Ronnie. Ronnie gave Jack an original Tonka Truck from the early 1900's! He is a collector of antiques! Jack has not stopped playing with it since we have been home.


The next day we went to the traditional birthday destination, Scoma's Restaurant, on the wharf in San Francisco.

6 comments:

David Peck said...

Gee must be a looonnnnggg walk from Robins house to mine. Oh and Happy Birthday! Your old

Nicole Svendsen said...

g you are black...what have you been up to?

Kate said...

G, after you share where you got your fabulous tan, please share where you found your fabulous light blue dress. Looks like a fun birthday outing! xoxo

Woods Family said...

tan - maine and mom's pool - dress forever 32!

stacy arnold said...

HAHAHA Forever 32!! I'm laughing so hard!! Yes, that dress is sooo pretty on you:) and your gorgeous hair:) and ohh my Jack is white!

stacy arnold said...

I'm sorry jack is white yes but his hair is reallllly white. I remember malyns hair turning white over the summer. hasn't changed since. He is so cute with that big ol smile!