Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy FIRST Mother's Day!

Patrick surprised me and took Jack and I to San Francisco for the day! The first thing we did was have a picnic along side Stow Lake in Golden Gate Park. My Auntie El used to take me there for years. We then took a paddle boat around the lake! Jack looked so precious with his infant life preserver on! Afterward we went to Pier 39, ate our hearts out, and watched the sea lions! Thanks P for the BEST first Mother's Day celebration EVER! I so love being Jack's mom!

picnic

on the peddle boat

dad and jack

oh captain my captain!

looking at alcatraz


daddy and jack watching and listening to the sea lions

11 comments:

Sarah said...

I think until now, I always thought it was "paddle" boat. Happy Mother's Day!

Woods Family said...

Maybe it is - I originally wrote that but then realized you don't paddle - you peddle . . . hmmmm

Unknown said...

What a fun day--GREAT pictures!

Nicole Svendsen said...

yea! Happy Mother's Day Gina!

Nicole Svendsen said...

my vote is "paddle"

Tootle Family said...

HAAAAAAAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! Love those pictures.

Woods Family said...

yep - it is PADDLE!! I changed it!

stacy arnold said...

WHAT FUN G!!!! I just love San Francisco:) So special that P did put such a special day together for you:) You are a wonderful mother. What great pictures of y'all on your day!

Happy Mothers Day!

Kate said...

You are a wonderful mom. I loved my time with you and Jack at the beach. xoxox

Shelly said...

So fun!!!! You are a great mom!! Way to go P for setting everything up!

boo and stacy said...

Gina,

Who knew Boo checked out the blogs?! Great seeing Patrick in the pics. Would have been great to have had him here when you visited.

Enjoyed having you Gina -- with you and Stacy it's double the fun!

Boo

PS. The pictures are great.