Thursday, March 13, 2008

tofu

About two weeks ago Jack tried tofu (also first non-pureed food) for the first time. I took a video of him trying it and experimenting, but the video was 3 1/2 minutes long and would have bored everyone other than grandparents! The video was also cut off due to the smoke alarm blasting because I had left the burner on high when recording Jack. This video is moments after his first few bites of tofu and as well as me fanning the smoke alarm with the dish rag. Jack has been really into nodding yes and no for about a month now - here you will see what his response is to liking tofu!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

So cute!!! I can't believe he nods "YES!!" That is awesome! He sure seems to like it. Good luck with the other foods. I hope he's a good finger-food eater!

Unknown said...

OK, that is so funny! He is definitely your child! So cute.

Nicole Svendsen said...

what sophisticated taste he has:) Hey-did you get a new highchair?

stacy arnold said...

I love his nods yes yes yes....so darling. and his eyes are so gorgeous! i haven't even had tofu much less my kids. way to go Jack!