Wednesday, November 21, 2007

10 Reasons I am THANKFUL for Jack

1. I have never smiled so much in my life, now that I am HIS MOM.
2. He laughs, marches and flaps his arms when I change his diaper (as though it is a huge event)!
3. He smiles through his pacifier.
4. He pants and flails his arms and legs when he hears me come into his room.
5. He fills my heart with so much love, it sometimes feels like it may burst.
6. He cherishes sleep.
7. He has changed my mom's life.
8. He lights up my dad's face.
9. He thinks his daddy is the best thing since sliced bread (I mean rice cereal)!
10. Because of Jack, I now know the true definition of "indescribable".

5 comments:

Pam said...

What a blessing God's little children are to us. It gets better if you can believe it. The love grows. I know you will think your heart will burst but it just stretches.

stacy arnold said...

ohh I'm thankful for Jack too! And yes the smiling through the pacifier is so precious:) I'm thankful for you G and our friendship! Love you!

Nicole Svendsen said...

yes, smiling I KNOW smiling through the pacifier and somehow they still keep it in:)

The Heilners said...

What a great idea to make a list like that... I totally understand the feeling like your heart will burst, isn't it wonderful?

Shelly said...

Awwww..I love this. Definitely save this post for his scrapbook!!