Saturday, September 15, 2007

8 random things about Jack's mom

Stacy asked me to do this - I am late but here we go:

1. I have always wanted to swim with dolphins
2. I want to someday spend a lot of time in Africa helping children (and play with the monkeys - C and N stop laughing)
3. I lost to the presidency in 6th grade - my slogan was "Don't be a meany, vote for Guerrini!" (but I was redeemed serving as vice-president in jr. high!)
4. Although I loved my university and would not trade going there for the world, I do secretly wish I went to a pac 10 school/ big 10 school in many ways
5. I never was cut from any teams in school - because I never tried out for any :)
6. I wish I were better at gardening
7. I wish I had a larger vocabulary (or one at all)
8. I treasure celebrating people
BONUS #9. I love food - I look forward to it everyday!

5 comments:

Erik said...

you know me too well. I was laughing reading about the monkeys...but I am I will go with you to help out the children...

Erik said...

GIna,

In the 5th grade I lost president to a girl I liked. My slogan was "don't be generic, vote for erik."

Shelly said...

LOVE #8...you do! And Big 10? I agree. That would have been fun in a lot of ways!

boo and stacy said...

ohh good job for running for office!! i wanted to run for treasure but i forgot my parent permission slip the day of elections....so my name was not on the ballot and i didn't get to say my speech or pass out my HANDCUT construction paper green dollar signs. my slogan...'vote for stacy for treasure'. hahahaa i would have voted for you G and for Erik!

Let me guess.....carrie turned in her permission slip and was president?

lmyers said...

Hi Gina!
My "baby" Eric (20) is leaving for Nigeria soon to help build a school for special needs kids! Thanks for being so encouraging to Jen yesterday (-:
Laurie